Wednesday, April 1, 2009

What's New?

Well I woke up today and i think I feel a bit of relief or not so stressed about Max. I woke up to see him laying between my side of the bed and the wall (this is where I would usually find him every morning, sometimes he even wakes me up; but since the Vet visit he had not been into my room to sleep). Although I don't enjoy giving him the meds because he fights me, I endure my discomfort to increase his comfort. I can say I don't think I've ver loved a pet as much as Max, although my previous dog Missy was great and I loved her deeply, we did not have the close attachment as Max; maybe after 12 years you forget? I sure hope not. I love my dog more than some people......So i made him an appointment for next thursday, hopefully will be the last for year or at least next six months (can't forget gotta call Dr. Agee in 1 month to discuss growth, it's flatter now, maybe it will go away).

Now onto the goodies....
  • Want a preview for Sunday's 4 cupon inserts? Go here, note: 5 inserts only happen a few times a year, so support your community and BUY A NEWSPAPER!
  • Like going to movies and eating Kozy pudding? Check out this awesome deal where Kozy will give you up to 3 free movies tickets! I might have try Kozy, I ove movies!! Too bad you can't get 4 tickets though, average size family and all or at least 2 free trips for a couple.
  • New month = New coupons in my sidebar coupon.com. Click it and check out what's new or old and print'em up before they are gone.....

2 comments: