Thursday, April 30, 2009
Bought in 2 trans:
2- Bic soleil rzor refills (6.99 BOGO)
1- Gum toothbrush 2 pk (2)
1- Starbucks ice cream ($3 not shown)
1- Hair clips (.20)
2- Nivea body wash (4.99 ea)
2- Bayer crystals (2.49 ea)
1- Rembrant toothpaste (5.99)
Total After coupons-----$25.99
(paid w/ $18 RR & $7.99 cash)
RR Received: $21
1- Fructis gel (2.99)
1- Schick razor (8.99)
1-CVS cotton rounds (.99)
$2/$10 purchase (cvs)
(paid w/ $5.97 ECB & $0.33 cash)
ECBs Received : $6
Receipts say I've saved: $46.36-W $15.47-C
- Vodka Drinkers in the House? Go here for a mail in rebate up to $20!!!!!!!!! (some states excluded, good until end of year, 2 rebates per house)
- Some Kmarts are doubling again next week, mine is up to .75, don't think i'll be going.
- Like Hummus? I'm only had the Sabra brand paired with Stacy's Parm. Pita Chips, get a Sabra coupon here (that would be about half off at Walmart).
- Try RiceWorks rice chip thingys, they are so good, at least the Sweet Chili flavor, get a coupon here (i have BOGO's so i'll be stocking up on these).
- Like the premium mac'n'cheese? Like Velveeta? Get a coupon here
- Don't forget to grab a Sunday paper on 5/03, there will be 3 inserts, see preview here
- Heads up COKE lovers, next week CVS will have an awesome deal, spend $20 get $10 ECB back. I don't drink soda regularly but I will take advantage of this deal and keep some in stock for spur of the moments & guests. Check ad here (may vary per area, like my store sometomes has 8 pks instead of 12)
Later i'll upload my shopping excursions, going to cook an early dinner now, Beef w/ Broccoli and rice. Tomorrow? Going to get my books and do somemore deal shopping....
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
1- KY Intense (23.99)
1-CVS 25 ct cotton rounds (.99)
1-Shick Intution razor (8.99)
1-Fructis hair spray (2.99)
$5 off/ $30 CVS Q
(paid with $10.87 ECB & $12.06 cash)
Total ECBs received: $16
Will pass along hair spray and razor....so you say I paid for them and got the other 2 items FREE
(receipt says i've saved $30.07)
Monday, April 27, 2009
Normally on Monday's I go to walmart, and my trip was not as much as an ease as i hoped.
- The Redboxes (2) were both having maintance or whatever= no free movie monday for me...Poo...
- They were out of a few things that i had soon-to-be expiring coupons for, such as betty crocker vanilla icing, and they must have reset some isle because i didn't see my True delights granala bars with the rest nor a spot...Poo...
- Finially, my cashier whom is very plesant and the other day when i bought just a couple items she checked me out (but used no coupons); Today she first didn't enter the right $ for a BOGO coupon (ugh!), then she mised a few coupons, i guess they were slightly stuck together or the same size so overlooked (UGH!), Then she entered my doughnuts twice, and finially....she seemed to be frustrated with the fast i had about 25 coupons (most cashier are not but this lady was older, longish finger nails, and seemed to need t glasses!). So i ran over to CS for a refund for the doughnuts and went home.
I dropped off my duggar book at the library, very good. Everyone should read it. It has good tips, great inspiration, and a purpose.
As I type my little pathetic update (no pics) I'm drinking a fabulous Strawberry Shortcake TGIFridays mixed concoction. Tasty enough for another round...
Hopefully tomorrow I'll study my math, run out to wags and cvs for my loss leader deals, and all in all have a good day. Tomorrow night is 18 Kids and Counting on TLC, i love this show, though this NEW episode seems to celebrate the life and death of Grandpa Duggar= sad. I'm sure it will remind me of my grammy Dorothy in heaven now. I've read 4 more chapters in the next Stackhouse book.
Here is one of my fav scenes from True Blood Season 1, warning this is a bit graphic, so if you don't like blood then don't watch!
Saturday, April 25, 2009
This has led me to think maybe i'd like other vampire books or more Harris books; maybe i could fulfill a lifetime goal of writing a book. That would be satisfying if one day it happened, before i died. We'll just have to see.
- Want some free Grilled Kentucky chicken? Go to your local KFC on monday and you can get a piece for free! Go to here for details.
- Wanna find out who Miss Harris is or what books she's written(including the release of up coming Sookie books), check it out here.
- Can't wait until New Moon premeires this Fall, then go here for the latest on filming.
- Also there a few new coupons on my coupin sidebar, some good ones for pizza ($1.15-2 off).
- One of my favorite sites for True Blood clips, recap, & news here.
Well, I suppose I ought to get some real things done today. not sure what it is on that list. Of course some dishes and a spaghetti & meatball meal w/garlic toast. And like everyday for the last couple week i'm sure i'll be picking up a book, currently working on 3 different ones so who knows but how could i let the sun go down on day without reading more about my "friend" Sookie...
Friday, April 24, 2009
1-Definitely Dead =$6.36
Come on now, you knew I couldn't fight the temptation...
2- Skintimate shave creams (2.99 ea)
Cost: $2.38 oop
RR's received: $6
Total before Coupons: $67.52
Total After Coupons-------- $15.37
I also went to Alberston's but i guess i must have not taken a picture, opps
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
i've decided to bring some of the deals i've gotten into my blog as a way to share and spread the wealth of Frugalness.
First there are several items in which you can get FREE if your Kmart is doubling coupons up to and including $2 this week (i've heard some might double higher but not me, Ben i bet your store is doubling you should/could really take advantage of the Freebies!!!).Remember, you can print twice!
- Pupperonies $2.89 & up used $2 or $1.50/1 coupon here = FREE
- Crunch & Clean Dog biscuits $3.99 use $2/1 coupon here = FREE
- The Good Life Cat Food $3.99 & up use $2/1 coupon here = FREE or cheap
- Kotex Liners $1.29 use $1.50/2 coupon here = Free (or .75/1 from paper)
There are probably more but my time is limited, however there are several coupons that have been the Sunday papers that yield freebies, especially cat treats, dog treats, some cleaners, vaseline lotion, etc..
- Snuggle $2/1 coupon here, buy at walmart $4-$2= $2
- Glade Fragrance Candles $4/1 coupon here (reset), buy at walgreens & use there easysaver coupon, will make it free if you buy the smaller one.
- Campbells cooking soups $1/2 coupon here, walmart $1 ea-$1/2=$1/2 or .50 ea
- Excedrin $2/1 coupon here, catch a good sale could be free or i think they might have had some on clearance at walgreens but not 100% sure of that...
- V8 V-fusions juice $2/1 coupon here, but is only good on 2 flavors: Passionfruit Tangerine & Goji Raspberry (if kmart has them it would robably be free, otherwise walmart will be cheap)
- Venom Energy Drink $1/1 coupon here, i think i saw these at kmart for $1.99, i will see friday, that would be FREE.
- Purina Dof or Cat food $3.50/1 coupon here, pretty cheap at walmart
- Clean & Clear $2/1 coupon here, doubles at kmart, use on only product
- Pledge multi surface or pet sweeper $2/1 coupon here, doubles at kmart which makes it less than a $1
- Rebate for Free Recycled Foil here today only!!!!!!!
- Today only get 15% off your purchase at walgreens + a free tote bag here
- Colgate Toothpaste $1/1 Sensitive and/or Total care here & if you know Colgate soon enough they'll be a deal to get them FREE, seems like one comes along every few weeks
Well i think that's pretty good for now! I'm sure i missed a few good ones but hey i'm not the all to guide or anything and if i am talking to myself i'm not going to waste another hour putting up more goodies that only I will take advantage of....
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
What will happen next? I'll probably buy the book tomorrow since i have the urge to do it now. And the ending....I mean I don't think Eric's only intentions are getting her into bed, he does so much, the little things that he seems to give her through delivery only must show some slight hint of caring....
tomorrow...love triangle drama!
Monday, April 20, 2009
Sunday, April 19, 2009
Saturday, April 18, 2009
- I have no homework...
- I washed Max...
- I vaccumed & cleaned up the living room...
- I ordered my coupons (although 3 were sold out, will check tomorrow)
- Thought about reading a book i own but don't want to read a few chapters just to place it back on the shelf for a few years, since the book(s) will be here eventually, soon?
- Conclusion: I'm Bored!
Friday, April 17, 2009
- For Walgreens deals, including scanned current and future ads, as well as coupon match ups go to i heart walgreens.
- For CVS deals, including scanned current and future ads, as well as coupon match ups go to i heart CVS.
- For deals for almost any store, including department stores, grocery & drug; also links to printable coupons and future coupons coming on sunday, as well as almost anything you want to know or can ask about couponing and deals or problems; Go to hot coupon world.
- If you see a coupon that will be in sunday paper, like this sunday there is a finish/electrosol $2.50 off 1 coupon, and u want more than the one in your paper or just don't want to buy the paper for only that one coupon, order exactly what you want, i use the coupon clippers and have never had a problem.
I use all these sites to locate where the good deals are and the coupons to get them. Posting future ads/deals has allowed me to order the coupons i need in advance, that is how i got 6 bottles of Vaseline lotion for .44 cents each.
So my day has been busy up until now, oh about 2:00 p.m.. I started it off like always, taking doggies out. Then Rob & I went to the Honda dealership to get an oil change and get a recall part taken care off. Then 30 minutes into it they said my brake pads are at either .2 or 2.0 (can't recall) and that they need to be replaced. Since i've had the car 3 years and 3 months and have not yet done this i though ok, hey as long as my car is in Tip Top shape I wanna keep it that way! And it has been 7 months since my last oil change so might be 5 or 6 until my next ( i love Honda's)...So instead of spending the normal $40, it was $2?? but just like a pet it is my responsiblility and hey we did have some extra money this month due to not having to "pay" for food since this is out last month of Food Stamps (god bless america for this program!!).
So then we went onto Cracker Barrel after being at the dealer for 2 hours. They brought me the wrong food, i wasn't angery but had them correct it. Our neighbor works there, she seems nice.
Then onto Walgreens, my home away from home! Will post my week of walgreens in next post. Let's say i think this was my 4th trip this week. What can i say..a good week for freebies & i came up an awesome idea on an affordable & practical Christmas gift basket idea to give to a few select people whom I wouldn't know what they'd want and/or might not be able to afford what they want. I'm really trying to save money yet not impart my gifting to the people I TRUELY love.
Then an unexpected stop at CVS...so no ECB deals, not that there was anything i desired. Rob stopped into the minute clinic because guess what?!? He has pink eye...So he is not going into work tonight, which sucks little. That means he'll probably only being working about 22 hours this week but last week was the most ever, so i guess it slightly balances out. I was just hoping for a big check but hey today we are taken are of & that's what really matters, right God?
So now i'm at home on my much loved Laptop. I just checked my Library account, I still don't have the 4th Sookie book, it's been in transit for 3 days now but i also have another book "in transit" just got that way today...NEW MOON. Which will arrive first? How will i choose which one to barrel through.....I have to (though already planned on) washing the sheets and replacing them today so i folded up the comforter to put off to the side until i got up to put new sheets on and my dearly (youngest pet) Zoey just had to find a way to lay on it. Thus i had to take a photo.....
& this is my lappy top, i snapped this while i was writing this post...
Thursday, April 16, 2009
- Instead of cramming for my math test this morning, i got sucked into the Internet, i was trying to see the prices of a particular item my cousin said she liked but i found a 50% off clearance sale at Torrid.com. So i decided since it was bargain prices to go ahead and order a few items for my dearly loved cousin as an early birthday gift. She really is low-income and would not be able to have such items. I love her so much. Then i studied for 30 mins...
- I think the test went well though i spent 5 minutes trying figure out what to do next or if i screwed something up on one of the math problems, it has to to with Log's and factoring, so i probably got that one wrong but overall felt good about it.
- I stopped by Walgreens on the way home to see if they had any toothbrushes but no luck, did notice some different clearance items than my regular wags & bought 2 items i'll probably use for xmas gift basket idea.
- Then i headed to publix, so awesome! Next post will show the AWESOMENESS!
- On way home checked the mail, just one lonely cell phone bill and as i turned around i realized that there wasn't any ads in yesterdays mail or today's so i checked the trash (thank god they have one) and low & behold there was ads in there. Why my postal person decided to skip me, i'll never know but this angers me! Especially because the Kmart ad says Doubles coupons up to $2, which i've been waiting for 6 months for my Kmart to do this again and am THRILLED! I've already begun to gather a pile of coupons to get free or nearly free items.
- Where's my book? Not here yet maybe it will arrive soon or tomorrow, hopefully no later than tomorrow since yesterday was agony.
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Update: Checked acct. status at Library website, Dead to the World is on it's way to my door step hip hip HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
So i'm close to 3/4 into Club Dead and boy it's keeping me on my toes, i don't wanna give anything away but wow i never really thought , i mean i kinda knew it would happen but seems almost slightly out of character for Sookie to....shall i say bend the rules... I reserved the 4th book and it says it's on the shelf but not on it's way to my house, i think this is a mistake since i checked further and there are a few requests on it but only a few so i imagine i'll get it in a couple weeks top. I know i had book 3 on reserve but ended up buying it, i just couldn't wait. & i know i'll probably end up buying them all but ya know i'm trying not to spend $6 every week on a book...we'll see how it goes...maybe my anticipated busy summer school will slow down my reading...will i have read them all before the 10th book comes out? who knows (i think the 9th just came out, 10 later this year??? not 100%)
So i checked my library account, i'm now #5 on the waiting list. Hooray!! But that is for the large print book, good thing i added it to my list, the regular one i'm still like 20 something i think but i'll delete it as soon as i get one of them.
20 & Counting
I'm about 3/4 through this book also. I must say the trials and tribulations they have gone through and risen above are inspirational. I love their TV show too. Although i respect and admire there "leave it up to God" philosophy on birth control, in another life i think I would do that too maybe. But i really admire there no debt atitude on life, and how sucessful they have been. Thanking God all the way through, which i agree has played a major roll in their sucesses & i too share this view with them.
I have never read so much or so many things at one time (why couldn't i have found Sookie last May when i had surgery?..) I've always been that child that dreaded reading and when i read a Wrinkle in Time in the 6th grade i got the worse grades ever because 1. I was cramming in chapters on the bus to school 2. Just wasn't into it so it was in 1 ear and out the other....I kinda say F U to reading Fiction, i admit i never finished Interview with the Vampire but i did make head way, nor have i finished any other of that series although it was the only books that sparkled an interest in my 12 + year old mind.....Now i'm enthralled, always a lover of non-fiction (love to learn!) now i'm proud to find a potentially cheaper, take me away from life hobby. I just hope that this hobby will not take away from more important things in my life, like school or in the future my family. Like with IWTV i wanted to be that sweet Claudia, little bratty princess (although i was 12 remember) & now i won't exactly say i would want to be Sookie ( i mean hello parents dead & then Gran too, & the damn cat..oh no! not to mention too many near death experiences...) But i wouldn't mind being Eric's love interest or having such a cute nice old fashioned-y house in Louisiana (bring on the Cajun food)... Or all in all having real life Vampires "out of the coffin" and a whole new world it would be.....
What's the one thing all these books have in common, i wouldn't know of there existence if it weren't for TV (movies), so thank you TLC, HBO, & whatever CO. made Twilight...
1- Edge Shave Gel (2.99)
1- Chapstick (1.99)
4- Mushrooms (.50 ea)
1- One-a-day drink mix (1.49)
1- Scunci hair ties (2)
1- Colgate Max toothbrush (3.29)
.75 of colgate
Total After sales/coupon---------$14.31
Paid with $8.50 RR and Giftcard
Total RR's Received: $10.50
Rebates will receive: $1.49
6- Vaseline Intensive care lotions (2.69 ea=25% off)
3- Soft soaps (.99 ea raincheck)
1- Scunci hair ties (2)
1- Scott bright sponge (1.24= 50% off)
1- Starbucks Frapp (2.49)
1- Starbucks double shot (3.29)
1- Easter chocolate bunny (.25 clearance)
1- Easter candy bracelet (.16 clearance)
6- $1.25/1 Vaseline
3- .35/1 soft soap
WG $1.80 off Starbucks
.50 off sponge
Total After sales/coupons-------------$19.17
Paid with $10 RRs & giftcard
RR's got back : $10
(note (6)$2.69 - (6)$1.25 =$8.64 - $6 RR= $2.64 or .44 ea... buy 6 you get 6 RR )
Also my fav cashier was out again so i didn't bother attempting more than one transaction because i didn't want the cashier to look at my strangely but since they were out of my mushrooms i will go back friday after my oil change (truck comes thursday) & get them or raincheck & more deals on hair ties, shave cream, chapstick, & hopefully toothbrushes)
Monday, April 13, 2009
Sunday, April 12, 2009
Bought on 2 cards:
4- Colgates (3.99 ea)
2- Soft Soap Scrubbing Body Wash (4.99 ea)
1- Peeps (1.50)
2- $1 off softsoap
2-$1 off colgate
Total After Coupons--------------------$27.35
Used $16.47 EB (rest of giftcard and cash)
EB (Extra Bucks) got Back: $24.94
Hey Ben don't be surprised if you see a few of these colgates in the mail in the next month or two lol I have 15 on hand and might be adding another this week, i hope you like colgate!
Friday, April 10, 2009
2- Glade Lasting impressions (5.99 ea)
1- Colagte (3.49)
1- Hair clips (.40 clearance)
1-Ben & Jerry's (1.99 clearance)
1- Skimtimate Shave cream (2.99)
Glade BOGO (5.99)
Paid with $11.50 RR & $5.28 on Giftcard
RR's Received: $8.50
Rebates will recieve: $4
Total BEFORE Coupons --------------------------$59.39
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Season 2 Photo Sookie & Bill
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Then buy 2 rayovac batteries & 2 ortega products (i have coupons for both) joy!
Mail a copy of the receipt and a proof of purchse to Rayovac
Then mail the orginial receipt to Ortega w/ proof of purchase (my Wall-e dvd had 4 proofs)
at walmart it is $16.86 right now so...
-2/$5 Mail In Rebates
That's pretty darn awesome for a new movie, and i did watched parts of it yesterday while i as reading a book, funny.
Monday, April 6, 2009
- Also, getting milk for $1.99 gal at CVS tomorrow (got a man. coupon)
- We got Bedtime Stories at the redbox today (free)
- Will go back to wally to get a couple items, (waiting on coupons, like 8 cent salad dressing)
- Dinner tonight is completely from stock
- Got "The Duggars" book from the library today in the mail(free of course)
- Bought 100 Forever Stamps today, before the $ goes up!
well that's pretty much it i guess, i hear my timer going off so better get dinner finished up...
Saturday, April 4, 2009
Friday, April 3, 2009
2- Tropicana OJ's (3.00 ea)
2- Chapsticks (1.99 ea)
2- Skintimate shave cream (2.99 ea)
4- Mentos Gum (1.00 ea)
1- Walitin 30 ct (6.99)
4- $1 off Mentos
RR Received: $10 worth
Rebates to receive: $6.99
Note: Deal on skintimate/chapstick is month long, Free After RR (will gift chapstick, stock up n shave cream)
1- Gal of 2% (2.99)
1- Ponds 30 ct towellettes (3.99)
1- Ponds Dry skin moisterizer (6.99)
$1 off milk
$1 off Ponds
$1.50 off Ponds
Total after coupons/sales--------------$10.60
Paid with $8.98 EB & $1.62 Giftcard -
I forgot for the clean and clear deal so i'll probably go back tomorrow....
Thursday, April 2, 2009
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
- Want a preview for Sunday's 4 cupon inserts? Go here, note: 5 inserts only happen a few times a year, so support your community and BUY A NEWSPAPER!
- Like going to movies and eating Kozy pudding? Check out this awesome deal where Kozy will give you up to 3 free movies tickets! I might have try Kozy, I ove movies!! Too bad you can't get 4 tickets though, average size family and all or at least 2 free trips for a couple.
- New month = New coupons in my sidebar coupon.com. Click it and check out what's new or old and print'em up before they are gone.....