Sunday, August 22, 2010
Saturday, August 21, 2010
please leave a comment!
Wednesday, August 18, 2010
Tuesday, August 17, 2010
And i'm gonna eat it with a big scoop of vanilla ice cream- yummy! Hopefully...
Friday, August 13, 2010
Used $10 off $50 purchase
Wednesday, August 11, 2010
- Do you take vitamins? Nature Made brand? Well if so, or maybe u should switch... b/c they have an awesome rewards program... I just signed up and entered the codes off of 2 bottles I've had a month or so. They yielded me 130 points; once I reach 500 points I get a $5 off coupon- how awesome!!! Check it out here...
- I love my "on demand" tv! I have exercise tv on demand and am going to try there 30 day- 10 lb regime... check out the website- i think they off free online videos too! Here..
- Do you like Arbor Mist drinks? If so you can score $1/1 coupon if you like them on facebook, just print afterwards! (you print 2, maybe pass along the other to a friend)...
That's it for now but might have something new to post about tomorrow! BTW a new season of the Duggars has already started- tues at 9 on TLC- watch it!
Tuesday, August 10, 2010
Monday, August 9, 2010
- Old Navy
- Aldi (more than just one)
- Cheesecake Factory
Explainations: If morristown had those places I'd probably shop more, or at least would forgo going to knoxville (even if just east side) to shop there. If Knoxville had more than 1 aldi, and one on the eastern part of town I'd definately shop there for some items to stock up on because they are pretty affordable. The nearest cheesecake factory is in Nashville, aka day trip or weekend getaway! Same for Ikea, I'd have to drive to Atlanta to get my fix! Which is 4 or so hours away! Definately an overnight stay because who wants to drive 4 hours, shop, then just drive back 4 more hours! I guess it is doable but not sure it is something I'd wanna do.....
Sunday, August 8, 2010
Also, my paper had 3 inserts today!!!! And yes I got my newspaper- it was laying in the driveway.... so what's up for this week?
6 days until Anniversary
Gonna buy my text books (all $900 worth!)
Hopefully I can figure out some things with my kitchen....did I mention tomorrow is 3 weeks until nursing school!
Friday, August 6, 2010
I did pretty much figure out some organization/storage ideas for our bathroom & closet... now i just need to do something with the unpacked boxes outside my room and figure out some kitchen/cleaning storage. Make some yummy sausage gravy & biscuits for dinner (early for rob), tomorrow is pot roast (in the slow cooker). Going to chill out and try to make a dent into my "to do" list....
Thursday, August 5, 2010
1- drink bottle ice cube tray
1- 6 ct steak knife set
1- 2 ct funnel set
1- 5 ct small plastic bowls
1- long standing lamp
Also, I have my blog linked onto my facebook account, I wonder if anyone ever clicks to view it? Most people would only know i have a blog if they looked at my info on FB (at least the peeps that know me IRL)..... leave me a comment or something if u clicked my FB link!
- Got an email with new home plans loaded onto this nice website, here is another one that I like ....
- One of my Fav cooking websites/blogs... I may have posted this before but Love her and she was on Today w/ Hoda & Kathy! Check it out (the best part is the pictures)... Click here for the "home" page..
Wednesday, August 4, 2010
- I started some laundry. Rob had a few piles and i'm not sure what or if they are clean/dirty so i am washing some, rob can finish i guess...
- I unpacked my stuff
- I tried cleaning a spot in the shower, the grout, that is tinted a bit darker- dirtier... but no lucky, even the product with blench didn't really do anything- I'm stumped...
- I paid my car tags, newspaper renewal, made a vet appointment for max tomorrow (not looking forward to it because i weighed him and he hasn't lost weight... i hope i get a different vet lady who just looks him over and gives the shots because i don't really want to get into a big event with taking max back again and again... plus i need more serum because ours is expired- opps)
- Tomorrow is Rob's birthday... so after the vet we might do something, he wants to eat chilis....