Monday, April 27, 2009

Monday....

Normally on Monday's I go to walmart, and my trip was not as much as an ease as i hoped.

  • The Redboxes (2) were both having maintance or whatever= no free movie monday for me...Poo...
  • They were out of a few things that i had soon-to-be expiring coupons for, such as betty crocker vanilla icing, and they must have reset some isle because i didn't see my True delights granala bars with the rest nor a spot...Poo...
  • Finially, my cashier whom is very plesant and the other day when i bought just a couple items she checked me out (but used no coupons); Today she first didn't enter the right $ for a BOGO coupon (ugh!), then she mised a few coupons, i guess they were slightly stuck together or the same size so overlooked (UGH!), Then she entered my doughnuts twice, and finially....she seemed to be frustrated with the fast i had about 25 coupons (most cashier are not but this lady was older, longish finger nails, and seemed to need t glasses!). So i ran over to CS for a refund for the doughnuts and went home.

I dropped off my duggar book at the library, very good. Everyone should read it. It has good tips, great inspiration, and a purpose.

As I type my little pathetic update (no pics) I'm drinking a fabulous Strawberry Shortcake TGIFridays mixed concoction. Tasty enough for another round...

Hopefully tomorrow I'll study my math, run out to wags and cvs for my loss leader deals, and all in all have a good day. Tomorrow night is 18 Kids and Counting on TLC, i love this show, though this NEW episode seems to celebrate the life and death of Grandpa Duggar= sad. I'm sure it will remind me of my grammy Dorothy in heaven now. I've read 4 more chapters in the next Stackhouse book.

Here is one of my fav scenes from True Blood Season 1, warning this is a bit graphic, so if you don't like blood then don't watch!


No comments:

Post a Comment