Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Does anybody read Charlaine Harris books?

I'm feeling rather lonely out here. I rarely have a comment and it is almost always from my best friend Megan whom I've known for nearly 21-22 years (considering I'm only 26 that is a lifetime). I'd love to find someone who has read a Charlaine Harris book since I'm so addicted to the southern vampire series and absolutely love the True Blood series on HBO (an adaption). But i check my blog daily (have a limited life) and sometimes i feel like I'm preaching to a choir of 1 to none. Though i do this for my own personal thrill, it would be even more satisfying if i really knew that I am not talking to myself....

On that note I must update, i just came from the land of Wal-Mart and bought, of course, the next installment of the vacation in my life, Dead as a Doornail. Although I orginally said "Lee you are buying it but not reading it at all until tomorrow, you must, MUST work on your practice math qusetions so that a week from tomorrow you will be prepared and continue your streak of straight A's (although i only need 56 to get an A in the class )."
Since i've gotten home i said "ok 2 chapters max! Then homework..." LOL
Update: As of 12.48 p.m. i've read 3 chapters, i needed a dose of Eric to satisfy my craving...

3 comments:

  1. I feel the same way sometimes! Usually it's the same few people that comment, and when I find out that other people have read my blog, I always ask "Well, how come you didn't comment?" It makes me frustrated. Yes, I do it for myself as well as some kind of journal and for family to see the children, but hardly anyone ever comments. It's just a little disappointing. I feel ya girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks meggie!!!!!!! love ya always

    ReplyDelete