Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter

So today I made a nice dinner, tha was the extent of our celebration: peppered pork loin, mashed potatoes w/gravy, sweet corn, Hawaiian rolls, and a Duncan Hines french vanilla cake w/ vanilla icing. Very tasty but shortly thereafter i decided to "relax" and read some of Club Dead and after about a chapter the coma started. I'm nearly half way through the book. I also got a small rabbit and a cadbury egg from Rob ( i asked for the cadbury and peeps but they were out of peeps). At this rate i'll have 500 stuffed animals by the time i die lol. And i check my New Moon status i'm # 9 (large print edition). Super! Maybe just a couple months i'll be able to read it, but then knowing my luck, now that i'm reading as a hobby....i'll be overwelhmed with school and reading text books when it arrives lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment