Saturday, April 18, 2009

Waiting....

...for my dearly desired Dead to the World....So far it has not arrived, i think the library is going down hill and should it not come today i might write them a letter to ask why does it say in transit for 3-4 days, then say i have it yet still do not.....How long does it take for a book to leave an orlando library & be distributed to an orlando home....It's so hard to not run down the road to Walmart and spend $6.00 plus tax on the book "in transit"....
  • I have no homework...
  • I washed Max...
  • I vaccumed & cleaned up the living room...
  • I ordered my coupons (although 3 were sold out, will check tomorrow)
  • Thought about reading a book i own but don't want to read a few chapters just to place it back on the shelf for a few years, since the book(s) will be here eventually, soon?
  • Conclusion: I'm Bored!

No comments:

Post a Comment