Thursday, April 16, 2009

Thursday....

  • Instead of cramming for my math test this morning, i got sucked into the Internet, i was trying to see the prices of a particular item my cousin said she liked but i found a 50% off clearance sale at Torrid.com. So i decided since it was bargain prices to go ahead and order a few items for my dearly loved cousin as an early birthday gift. She really is low-income and would not be able to have such items. I love her so much. Then i studied for 30 mins...
  • I think the test went well though i spent 5 minutes trying figure out what to do next or if i screwed something up on one of the math problems, it has to to with Log's and factoring, so i probably got that one wrong but overall felt good about it.
  • I stopped by Walgreens on the way home to see if they had any toothbrushes but no luck, did notice some different clearance items than my regular wags & bought 2 items i'll probably use for xmas gift basket idea.
  • Then i headed to publix, so awesome! Next post will show the AWESOMENESS!
  • On way home checked the mail, just one lonely cell phone bill and as i turned around i realized that there wasn't any ads in yesterdays mail or today's so i checked the trash (thank god they have one) and low & behold there was ads in there. Why my postal person decided to skip me, i'll never know but this angers me! Especially because the Kmart ad says Doubles coupons up to $2, which i've been waiting for 6 months for my Kmart to do this again and am THRILLED! I've already begun to gather a pile of coupons to get free or nearly free items.
  • Where's my book? Not here yet maybe it will arrive soon or tomorrow, hopefully no later than tomorrow since yesterday was agony.

No comments:

Post a Comment