Sunday, January 31, 2010
Saturday, January 30, 2010
Friday, January 29, 2010
- Can you believe that there will soon be another Shrek movie? Shrek Forever After 3D...check for it in May.....
- And don't get me going on the sequels coming...I just can't imagine some of them and some I can't wait and a few I just can't believe are still pumping out more... Transformers 3? Wonder what new cars they'll have....H.P. Deathly Hollows part 1 & 2? Don't read the books so I don't know what will happen except that soon enough it will come to an end (good thing Universal is just a 30 minutes ride and I can visit Hogwarts for myself later this year :)~ Pirates of the Carribean 4? JOY! I could watch Johnny Depp in anything! And it apears that the kids will have lots to look forward to, try old school stuff the parents can enjoy... The Smurfs, Yogi the Bear, Puss in Boots, Dr. Seuss' The Lorax...so many more...(I miss the Boomerrang channel :(
- BTW Do you watch Lost? I've kind of watched it, hit or miss, haven't seen "every" episode but did catch most of last season and gotta watch the one (final one) that's about to start...See I watch more than just Reality TV..hehe...
- As for movies on DVDs...next tuesday Zombieland hits stores (buying it) and in March New Moon will hit stores....Now I just gotta wait until May for my next Sookie Stackhouse book and season 2 of True Blood and then come June I'll get to see Eclipse & True Blood season 3...right before i go back to school
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Monday, January 25, 2010
Sunday, January 24, 2010
Saturday, January 23, 2010
Today I was slow starting (watched a movie & almost fell asleep watching some ghost adventure tv show) but after all that I....
fed and took out my doggies
scrubbed and soaked the bathtub
picked up the bedroom
dusted/cleaned funiture in bedroom
2 loads of laundry
folded and put away clothes
and it looks like we night get to go to the movies tonight!
Friday, January 22, 2010
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
- My husband was called into work (not scheduled but the dude who was tried to get out of it a few days ago and he is supposed to pick up my husband's shift tomorrow since Rob worked for him -volunteered- Monday night) And this guy gave 2 weeks notice....Rob will probably get 40 hours this week but i hope i get at least one night with him home- Weekend is good for me :)
- I exercised today...I that that is 3 days straight...go me!
- I have gotten back into daily bible reading, in fact I've done 2-3 chapters a night for almost a week....super go me!
- I experimented tonight with dinner- Calzones....made Rob a meaty one, mom and I Spinach, Artichoke, & Chicken....yummy!
- Getting ready for some Teen Mom, after tonight only 1 episode left....
- Went to walmart today too, Spent about $53...but I haven't been buying hardly any meat because I've been living off my frozen stockpile.....however...this is quickly coming to an end....waiting to clear out some room so i can make a trek to an Albertson's for B1G2 Beef/Pork....mine closed, gonna be a Hispanic Grocery store....sadness
- I also relized that Rob will get an extra check this month because direct deposit customers get paid on fridays and regular check people have to wait until the following monday....Looks like we can definately add to our savings +++ (plus we canceled the med/eye insurance, kept dental- saving us almost $100/a paycheck. I guess this means no more Oncologist until I'm a nurse? I got fake boobs now so i suppose it can wait, right?)
- trying to mention only Positive things but so disappointed b/c we got NO Mail today...WTF
I think if Rob gets Saturday night off (unlikely but fingers crossed) Definately will plan a date and maybe buy him his fav expensive Cold Stone Creamery ice cream....
Monday, January 18, 2010
It's on Sunday's at 9 on HBO, in the 4th season now... What do u think about them? Do you think this show is offense to Mormon's? Or is it just a mindless amusement like 95% of TV?
And what's up with the whole "Prophet" thing? Does there always have to be a living Prophet or is this just the compound/plural marriage twist to the religion?
Saturday, January 16, 2010
- I just signed up for daily email from a verse a day. It will send me a nice bible verse with a devotional every morning. Good way to start the ay, right?
- I also canceled my wow account! I haven't played it much since Thanksgiving and worse- my computer is not operating at the moment...so I may be done with WoW for awhile but i know one day, probably when I'm a nurse and can finally be done with school(at least for awhile).
- I've playing the Xbox with my husband lately- I like left for dead 2 but lately Rob wants to play only Border Lands, i like it to but ya know me I LOVE zombies! Speaking of which, I'm going to spend my allowance on Zombie Land (Feb 2nd), i enjoyed it!
- Speaking of movies....Have you seen the trailer for Dear John...looks like a sweet movie but looks can deceive ya! I really like the song they play during the trailer (Snow Patrol), sweet song! And the staring actress is our sweetheart from Big Love...BTW season 4 started last Sunday....Can't wait until tomorrow to catch episode 2! I have a feeling "Sarah" will be getting married a leaving town for awhile....
- Me hubs watch Big Love religiously! I know it has lots of drama but in the end it is centered around the Mormon faith and a polygamous family. Maybe we are moving one step closer to a Sunday Church Service..?...
And that's the Tidbits of my thoughts......Amusing huh? lol
Friday, January 15, 2010
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
- I would like to remind or request a prayer for the Duggar's 19th child, Joise...I'm unaware of her current condition but know she was born about a month ago, very premature....
- On my unending quest to have read the whole bible, I'm in the Book of Ruth! I probably should have completed this task by now but what can I say, I'm not perfect and sticking to "daily" things is a struggle for me at times....Amazing since time is on my side lol....
- My desktop is "sick" again but this time it's different, making final attempt to fix it tomorrow and if fails will probably wait a very long time, until I drive up TN to see my brother (no date yet but thinking may-ish). He's a wiz at computers, hopefully one day I'll be closer so that if i had the day or weekend off I could just pop on over....wishful thinking...
- Also on the Duggar thought... I have yet to hear of season 4 but wickapedia or whatever says that season 4 will premeire towards the end of Feb (23?), that would be great but I'd understand if recent events postponed the season....
- I'd love to say I have solid plans to go the movies on saturday but most of the times my "plans" are just wishful thinking..lol....my hubby works 5 nights a week....b/c of things I don't want to mention...Saturday night is when I'd like to get out of the house and have a little fun....So my plans depend of 1. What time he gets off work, 11 pm would be the latest possible time he could get off and we'd make it to the movies (usually) 2. His mood and if he wants to go....
- I think I'm gonna go back to blonde...by that I mean stop re-dyeing my roots pink after bleaching them....because I know, sooner or later (8 months) I'll be in school and have to conform....I'm cool with this since I've been pink a couple years now but I sign when I think will I ever be pink again? or blue?... Like some other things in life, I say yes....it may not fit my life right now but I will do it again...one day....Why do I feel like I'll be saying that alot? I'll always have the pictures though....
Tonight I'm gonna watch a little mindless TV while my hubby works, then I'm read my bible little more, say my prayers, and go to bed. As a christian I pray that God will bless us all and help us overcome our struggles along our road in life. I pray for my family and loved ones and my pets and whatever I'm struggling with at the moment, usually something with school or jobs or for peace and quiet....In my current place in life I've relized how good I had it not so long ago, not that my life is terrible, but just a few little things I don't have, I wish I still did. I trust in God and hope I'll seen enough get to enjoy those "little" things again...
Monday, January 11, 2010
Saturday, January 9, 2010
- Right now it's 36 degrees (according to my local station WESH). I was out around 2 pm, dog walking, i had on jeans, a sweater & hoodie...I was still cold.....which made me think "goodness it's gonna be FREEZING when I take them out at 7"...we'll see...
- Well I didn't get any snow but somewhere in Florida did, if you wanna check out the pictures, go here... (looks like Ocala/Citra area got some, I've spent plenty-o-time up there, it's about an hour or two north)
- We went to walmart a couple days ago looking for a small heater, like the ones he had in TN (gave them to brother) but they were sold out. The news said last nigh that many local stores expect new shipments this week...I could use one right now...Rob you were Right! So I figure I'll either get one in store sometime this winter or order one online (looked at walmart and amazon) or I'll just wait until next winter but definately getting one similar to our cute little ones we did have. I figure it will be something we can use again when it gets unsually cold or if we move further north (weather 100 miles or 1000) we can use it! (note to self: if i move out of FL again must buy house with fireplace!!! & learn how to use one!)
- I made some yummy homemade chicken noodle soup. Unfortunantly, as it was almost read my husband gets a call to come into work. It's ok though b/c that'll mean a decently good paycheck...he said he'll eat the soup when he gets off...maybe that will be slightly early :)...also missed out on our movie-cuddle date due to an unexpected meeting at work this morning.
- Tomorrow is gonna be cold too and I think the end of next week or sometime it will atucally get back to the 70's for us...however who knows how long it will last.....