Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Wednesday...

So Today hasn't been too exciting. I have my math final tomorow so say a prayer for me! I've read a little bit more of New Moon. And I have All Together Dead coming from the library. So after tomorrow i'll have 10 days of no schol, then summer semester starts (3 classes for first half). Friday i'm going to drop about $450 on books, ugh...but hopefully they'll buy back the ones i'm finished with, if i'm lucky maybe i'll get like $75 (probably paid $3??). So I figure by the time S.S. starts i should have read New Moon, Definately Dead, & All Together Dead. If i'm super speedy maybe i'll even get to the next one Dead and Gone? Because in May I've heard the 9th Stackhouse book will be out. JOY! And i got a $20 check from Advantage Dog health something as a rebate for taking Max to the vet. JOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment