Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Book Updates....

Didn't think i'd have another update so soon but ya know one thing led to another and Wam Bam I finished Club Dead at 1:30 in the morning. I don't usualy stay up that late but i was wired at 11 having talked to my cousin twice on the phone and was bored or hould i say a little voice inmy head was saying "Lee, you know you wanna open up the book....Read Club Dead....What will happen to Sookie, Bill, & Eric?..." So i gave into those tempting desires, i swear i have never read a book so fast nor have a read so many in a couple weeks time....So I'll probably end up buying the 4th one (gotta look up the name at Charlaine Harris.com) next time at walmart, unless somehow magically the library send it out to me, will check prior to buying, ut let's stop kidding myself ....by the end of the year not only will i own the DVD collection of True Blood season one but i'll own the whole book collection to....I guess i know where my allowance will disppear to, & I might buy a t-shirt too!
Update: Checked acct. status at Library website, Dead to the World is on it's way to my door step hip hip HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment