Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Tuesday....

So my day started out as planned. Watching the couponing segment on The Early Show on CBS this morning but it was everything i already knew. Then i ran to Walgreens and CVS (see below). I studyed some math (but not as much as i should have), working out a little, and read a couple chapters of New Moon. I'm just at the part where Bella "awakens". Also added Dead and Gone to my library request list, hopefully it won't come until i've read All together Dead, which i'm not on yet.
I was surprised (kind of) that as apart of Bzzt! or whatever they are called, sent me 4 #'s of rice, some recipes, and 10 cards with 2 "free" coupons on each, to hand out. And this was all free, al i have to do is go to the website and tell them about whom or how i picked to hand the Q's out. I've already gotten rid of 2 (my fav cashier at wags & a lady my mom works with who actually cooks), probably will find the rest in the rice isle at walmart or maybe if a cashier is friendly i'll offer one. They are good until Sept so i guess i have a lttle bit of time if i need it.
Now i've just ate my dinner :lemon Seasation fish w/rice'a'roni & lemon sugar cookie ice cream (publix makes it) Yummy! I'm going to print a few Q's before the new ones come out, maybe read a little bit, watch 18 Kids & Counting, and study some math.

No comments:

Post a Comment