Wednesday, March 30, 2011
Monday, March 28, 2011
- I get a good grade (like test 1) & have a good shot at passing! Yay!
- I don't get such a good grade & have to have a few small miracles to pass...
- I totally bomb it! & reluctantly accept that I'll be repeating N2 .. ugh..
Then my secondary options should number 3 be the unfortunately fate...
Get in to summer N2 class & pass
- Get into summer N2 & fail- will probably attempt to move because I'll be out of Valencia's program for good
- I don't get into summer N2 because it's full = ???
I know I want to move to TN but I want to do it right, not rushed or under hard hard life circumstances. I do not want to end up homeless... So I'm going to be praying for God's divine intervention and that his "plan" for me is the one I'm working hard toward. So let's all hope I pass this class and stay on track and I can graduate in may 2012 and get my life heading into a blissful direction.
Sunday, March 20, 2011
Saturday, March 19, 2011
- saw this article on 10 best cities to find a job.... here (note none in FL lol!)
- Hip2Save- one of my fav blogs, has this recipe posted, I think it looks tasty and wish I could whip it up right now but my husband doesn't eat cream cheese..hm.... doesn't it look yummy? here
- Sunday coupon preview here
- Since my brand new mattress set is so tall (did not look that tall at store, my mattress sit on the floor without a frame and as a high as our old bed in a frame) my little max can no longer jump on the bed and seeing him try several times is heart wrenching, I'm thinking of buying theses steps here... if they don't workout at least I can return it... & the carpet wood made ones are 3 times this price
in the words of the looney tunes... thhhat's all for now folks... (i think that's what they said or maybe i'm "losing" it lol)
Thursday, March 17, 2011
Saturday, March 12, 2011
Thursday, March 10, 2011
- Mrs. Duggar has a new book coming soon... here. BTW so jealous of everyone who can stay up Mondays to watch the show... although I'm usual up (lately) my TV is off and I'm busy busy with paper work. This to shall pass...
So it's time to get down to it... enjoy my tastes....
Wednesday, March 9, 2011
Tuesday, March 8, 2011
Monday, March 7, 2011
Sunday, March 6, 2011
2- Puffs (sale 99cents)
2- Swiffer wet clothes
1- gloves (sale 3/$10)
2- boxes magic erasers
$1/1 Magic erasers
Plus I got $5 RR
I use the gloves mainly for hair dyeing
Love the swiffer, can always use a few spare boxes of tissues, & the Always were free...
And will need those magic erasers whenever we move (they clean up walls really well)!
Saturday, March 5, 2011
- Wash guest bed linens & pillows in process
- Clean up 3rd bedroom a bit
- Fold & put away clothes (i washed yesterday) done
- Finish notes on GI & make headway on F&E
I will likely have an errand to run when Rob gets off but it's not 100% set in stone. Wednesday is my free day! Going to start off with a little DR appointment then heading to Waterford lakes with Rob for a little therapeutic shopping (lol) and maybe will actually start mattress shopping....
On a side note, yesterday I bought my first "Groupon" for CafePress.com They make all kinds of shirts and such. It's almost like a create your own logo or whatever you want or pick from theirs. They have some cute breast cancer awareness & nursing stuff! The deal was $25 for $50 of merchandise! Sweet!
Wednesday, March 2, 2011
Glad I didn't have to take the initial reaction in front of the whole class.... I know I screwed up, not sure how or what I could have done to get a better grade but i'm started to get concerned.... please keep praying for me- one knock to the head is survivable but a second just might take me out of the game....
It really sucks to get this negative news, especially since this month is one of the busiest for my class- it also doesn't help that the day before my next test might be one of the hardest due to Sim Man day- with a trach check off, hypertension case study with passing grade, simulation, grab bag check off, and there might be one more thing- can't remember. And- get this it's all fking day!!!! From 6:45 am til 5 pm. So when am I supposed to study for the 8 am test on the following day (it takes me an hour to get home!) to sleep or cram, that is the question? Guess spring break really will not be a break- I was planning on work anyways but now i better get my damn project done so that I can study my (excuse me) ass off! God I needed you before but man oh man I need you so badly now- start with picking me up off the ground. Sad Face..