Monday, April 20, 2009

Monday...

I finally got my book, Dead to the World. Rob will be leaving in 50 mins for work and my mom is alraedy at work so i'll be dipping into my book then. Right now i'm cooking up some cheeseburgers. I got an awesome deal at walmart, they had those 5# packs reduced to $6.87 ea. so Rob & I decided to stock up. I was just about out so we got 4 tubes of beef. This is how i broke them down (took me an hour).
19- half pound portions
7- 1 pound portions
1- 12 oz. portion
3- Hamburger patties (cooking now)
1- 30 oz. portion (i will add sausage to this and make 3-4 portions of meatballs for spaghetti)
that's at least 31 meals, would be about .87 a meal roughly & might just last close to the end of the year
Also Mr. Max has the sniffles, not sick i hope but i am somewhat concerned about his snifflely nose and breathing & he has an open wound on one of the spots they shaved to put a monitor when he had his dental work done, so if you can please say a prayer for him so that he will be 100% healthy, would be greatly appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment