Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
3-$2/1 Pedigree Dog snacks
4- Boxes frosted mini wheats (4.19 ea bogo)
1- Bic luminare lighter (5.19)
1- Friskies (sale $3)
1- Fresh step cat litter (9.29)
$3/1 Fresh Step (publix q)
2-$1/1 mini wheats
1- BOGO mini wheats
$2/1 Friskies (publix q)
Note: I ended up paying $2.29 for 4 boxes of cereal
Albertsons & Aldi above
Bought at Albertsons:
3- pks steak (B1G2F $17.98 ea)
2- Jimmy Dean Bacons (2.50)
1- Jimmy Dean sausage (2.50)
1- Hillshire farm sausage links (2.50)
2- Sara Lee Buns (1.37)
Total Before: $30.72
2-.40 of bread
$3/ off sausage/bacon purchase
2- 3# chicken breast (5.49 ea)
Saturday, July 25, 2009
1- Edy's ice cream (4.99 rob's treat)
12- Seasations 2 pk flavored fish (5.99 ea bogo)
1- Yakisoba noodles (.89)
1- Nesquick strawberry syrup (2.19)
1- Hot dog buns (1.19)
Total before Coupons-----------------$45.20
11- $3/1 Seasations (could have used 12 but only had 11)
1- free nesquick WYB Edys
1- .35 Yakisoba
Total After Coupons--------------------$9.60
Savings of : $71.54
Note: I would have spent less if i either A. bought 1 less Seasations or B. hadn't taken rob (ice cream/nesquick is idea
Also the cashier was super friendly, never had her before, had no problems with the coupons in fact she asked if I had another Seasations coupon since I had 12 products but only 11 coupons. She even said to the guy behind as she was looking at my receipt savings that i saved over $70 and he was like how. She asked where i got all the coupons and i refered her to the website i use to order them. A very good trip! If I had a big freezer I would have planned on getting more.
Thursday, July 23, 2009
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
- 1 week left and all i have are 2 finals & 2 asignments left (i think I will miss school after a couple weeks on nothing but wow and maybe job hunting)
- I plan on pulling out the old Anatomy Book and brushing up, so easy to forget all those details, like the names of each of the 206 bones(and locations) Damn how did Kelly get A's on everything & raise 3 kids?
- On to the otherside of life, did you go to Starbucks today and get your free baked good item when you buy a handcrafted drink? We did but by the time we went (9:30) they had super slim pickins (stayed up to late on wow....most addictive game ever!)
- In my Nutrition book it says that you if you reduce your kcals (calories) by 500 daily, in 1 week you'll lose 1 pound, additionally the same theory works with exercising...burn 3500=lose 1 pound.....if you cut 500 and burn 500 everyday for 1 week you should lose 2 pounds/wk-----sounds hard---I spent 1 hour on the treadmill (can't run but walked fast 2.5-3mph) and only burned about 230 cals. I guess ifi do that EVERYDAY and cut 270 cals i'll lose 1 pound a week...
- Wanna know if your "techniquely" obese/overweight/healthy/under? Give your height and weight I can tell you and your BMI.....You might just be surprised...
- Guess What? Publix will have the Seasations BOGO in the next ad, if you got the $3/1 q's that means Free Fish....and easily cooked too....check here
- BTW have you see in the Freebies at CVS/Wags for back to school? I know someone who should/could probably didn't get them.....& there kids go back to school in 3 weeks...go to CVS first week of August and get some BTS deals
- Have you been to Chili's for the 3 courses/2 people=$20 deal? We did and it was super fantastic just spent $21.30 in FL (water to drink)....Going to back for Rob's birthday if deal still on.....
- Last but not least...Sunday Coupon Preview
BTW I should be getting a sweet package from Old Navy on Thursday...look for a postie (super awesome deal on my fav super comfy shirts!)
Sunday, July 19, 2009
Friday, July 17, 2009
- Graduate with ASN 2012
- Work as Nurse and have child while Rob goes to school for couple years or so
- Start BSN program around 2015 (if rob graduated) possibly get employer to pay for it & buy house
- By 2017 graduate with BSN (possibly eariler depends on which school, programs vary from 1-2 years)
- Both of us work for few years, have another kid, consider the option of a MSN (if yes start by 2020)
That's my rough- always subject to change- today in the moment- plan or idea of the next 10 years or so. I can't say today for sure I'm going for a masters but i'm 99% sure i'm getting the BSN, I've looked at a few programs, found one that is completely online, one that is 14 months at a state U.
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Update: They also offer this degree at UTC (Chattanooga) in addition to the nurse practitioner masters...can you say overly ambitious :)
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
- First of all, one of my fav reality tv shows has started up (pretty much annual thing) Big Brother on CBS (airs 3 times weekly). I've been watching it for nearly a decade I think. And even when I was just a new adult I wanted to sign up for it but you have to be 21 and well by the time 21 came around the urge ceased and honestly...I'd bet money on me getting booted out pretty early on....I do not thrive in large social settings with strangers....
- Secondly, after turning in an assignment for a class I was doodling around on the internet (trying to PG my phrase...I usually use another 7 letter word...) And found some pretty delicous sounding & looking recipes that I believe are not too far out there in ingredients and possiblely kid friendly...?... go here.... Kraft Recipes .....I found one that I'll be making next week Hot Ham and Cheese Roll Ups! - Maybe BFF Megan & BB Ben can get some ideas there..
(BB= Big Bro)
- Thirdly....some may know that mu husband's hours at work have been slashed in half due to the lack of summer business for the restaurant he works at....but he was called aka awoken today and went into work....he is still there, which at nearly 3:00 has been 7 hours!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is/was only scheduled 14 this week....hopefully he'll still get those 14 and won't get cut.
I guess the top 2 things on my prayer list are husband better hours/work and that my baby Max is healthy (and other pets too).
Monday, July 13, 2009
Thursday, July 9, 2009
Max with his baby giraffe