Saturday, April 25, 2009

So...

I didn't read but a couple pages of New Moon (I'd read the first chapter online a month ago), and of course I started Definately Dead, but i just read 4-5 chapters. This one seems just a hint less thrilling, no offense Miss Harris. I'm just too tangled up into the whole Eric senerio, I think the next book might have more to do with him since I think he's on the cover, don't quote me on that though. I still am very interested and love the Stackhouse novels.
This has led me to think maybe i'd like other vampire books or more Harris books; maybe i could fulfill a lifetime goal of writing a book. That would be satisfying if one day it happened, before i died. We'll just have to see.
  • Want some free Grilled Kentucky chicken? Go to your local KFC on monday and you can get a piece for free! Go to here for details.
  • Wanna find out who Miss Harris is or what books she's written(including the release of up coming Sookie books), check it out here.
  • Can't wait until New Moon premeires this Fall, then go here for the latest on filming.
  • Also there a few new coupons on my coupin sidebar, some good ones for pizza ($1.15-2 off).
  • One of my favorite sites for True Blood clips, recap, & news here.

Well, I suppose I ought to get some real things done today. not sure what it is on that list. Of course some dishes and a spaghetti & meatball meal w/garlic toast. And like everyday for the last couple week i'm sure i'll be picking up a book, currently working on 3 different ones so who knows but how could i let the sun go down on day without reading more about my "friend" Sookie...

No comments:

Post a Comment