Monday, January 4, 2010

What's New?

It's been a bit since my last real post.....
First of all, I'm watching a brand spanking new Paula's Best Dishes! Gotta love Miss Deen! First monday of year- Dr. Day! Went to renew my prescription-easy. Mom went to get her test results- she has iron def. & vit B12 def. Anemia(s). Hopefully her treatment program helps improve the situation.
In about 8 months I start school....can't wait to find out more info on it.
Snow in TN and it's cold here...we have freeze warnings and may even break a record on wednesday for temp. 30's at night (one night high 20's) & 40's/50's daytime high most of the week. Wonder what Ohio looks like?? White with snow & single digits? If I ever, ever move north I think I gotta have a fireplace....pretty & warm! Wonder if Ben is using our old heaters....
Not too much going on...gonna start my dinner....

No comments:

Post a Comment