Tuesday, January 5, 2010

burr I'm cold!

The low tonight is 29 (high tomorrow is 30). The evening news said it will be by far the coldest night this season and we might even break the record. I have the heat going and put an extra blanket on the bed last night. I know I've spent a few winters in TN recently but after being back in FL for over a year, it's hard to imagine that I dealt with this for months and seemed to have no problems doing it- maybe it's just easier when it's cold everyday as opposed to go from wearing shorts the week of Christmas and now Jan 5th I'm in layers and actually out of flip flops (I wear them like 11 out of 12 months hehe).
Rob maybe getting a wee bit sick, it's been awhile, maybe like 9 or more months i think since anyone has been sick in my house. So i asked him (since he complains easily) is he still was interested in moving back north, he said yes. In about 5 or 6 months I'll probably thinking to myself "I can't wait until it starts to get cooler" but I'll still have about 5 or 6 months to go lol.
I would have posted pictures but my cold snap doesn't yeild pretty snow flakes, the grass doesn't even die-you'd all think I was lying because it's somewhat sunny and the grass is green...

No comments:

Post a Comment