Wednesday, January 27, 2010

My Guilty Obsession...

well...I'd say "obsesssion" is a bit strong...I just really like Teen Mom (16 & pregnant)...although....I strongly believe that people should wait until the time is right to have a kid and 16 is not even close to that time! (I like the old concept on falling in love, getting married, starting a life...then having a baby)....
So Teen Mom is a wrap! Although I might find valuable things about each Mama...My favs are Maci and Amber.....
Maci: She's from TN & Bentley is sooooo cute! However my heart breaks for her b/c of Ryan (baby daddy)...in fact I saw a preview of the renuion show (and it could have been taken out of context but..) it looks like he says something like "If we I didn't have a kid with Maci then I'd never talk to her again..." -Mouth Dropping- OMG -this is where I need to be censored b/c my honest opinion is that bad! What a frickin diappoint! Poor Maci & Bentley...There is a Daddy out there for ya somewhere lil one!
Amber: Midwestern girl! (I know a few teen mama midwesterns). Although she has her struggles...she is giving a lot of effort to better her life and be a super mom while doing it and Gary seems like a good daddy and maybe he can get Amber back b/c dude I totally almost cried when I saw Gary's poor lil heart breaking....I think they have a real shot at being a good family in the future!
The truth is that being a parent is hard...I have no children but I know this...and it doesn't matter if you're 16 or 36, people can still have the same struggles. It's just likelier that the older you are the the more together you have your life, ie jobs/school/career, independence, money, support....

No comments:

Post a Comment