Wednesday, January 13, 2010

wednesday!

  • I would like to remind or request a prayer for the Duggar's 19th child, Joise...I'm unaware of her current condition but know she was born about a month ago, very premature....
  • On my unending quest to have read the whole bible, I'm in the Book of Ruth! I probably should have completed this task by now but what can I say, I'm not perfect and sticking to "daily" things is a struggle for me at times....Amazing since time is on my side lol....
  • My desktop is "sick" again but this time it's different, making final attempt to fix it tomorrow and if fails will probably wait a very long time, until I drive up TN to see my brother (no date yet but thinking may-ish). He's a wiz at computers, hopefully one day I'll be closer so that if i had the day or weekend off I could just pop on over....wishful thinking...
  • Also on the Duggar thought... I have yet to hear of season 4 but wickapedia or whatever says that season 4 will premeire towards the end of Feb (23?), that would be great but I'd understand if recent events postponed the season....
  • I'd love to say I have solid plans to go the movies on saturday but most of the times my "plans" are just wishful thinking..lol....my hubby works 5 nights a week....b/c of things I don't want to mention...Saturday night is when I'd like to get out of the house and have a little fun....So my plans depend of 1. What time he gets off work, 11 pm would be the latest possible time he could get off and we'd make it to the movies (usually) 2. His mood and if he wants to go....
  • I think I'm gonna go back to blonde...by that I mean stop re-dyeing my roots pink after bleaching them....because I know, sooner or later (8 months) I'll be in school and have to conform....I'm cool with this since I've been pink a couple years now but I sign when I think will I ever be pink again? or blue?... Like some other things in life, I say yes....it may not fit my life right now but I will do it again...one day....Why do I feel like I'll be saying that alot? I'll always have the pictures though....

Tonight I'm gonna watch a little mindless TV while my hubby works, then I'm read my bible little more, say my prayers, and go to bed. As a christian I pray that God will bless us all and help us overcome our struggles along our road in life. I pray for my family and loved ones and my pets and whatever I'm struggling with at the moment, usually something with school or jobs or for peace and quiet....In my current place in life I've relized how good I had it not so long ago, not that my life is terrible, but just a few little things I don't have, I wish I still did. I trust in God and hope I'll seen enough get to enjoy those "little" things again...

No comments:

Post a Comment