Sunday, January 31, 2010

Goodbye January...

Tomorrow starts a new month and I have to say I've been disappointed by myself this month.....
I've just learned that my income is going to be reduced so thankfully my husband has been working good hours the last few weeks and hopefully it will continue....
I've begun our taxes and can hopefully get them completed soon so that I may apply for Fin. Aid for school....
What's going to happen in Feb?
Not sure, I have no forseeable plans that are different from my daily life except Valentines day which marks my 5.5 years of marriage to Rob (if we're lucky we'll go out to eat and exchange a cheap-non-romantic gift like a dvd)... But i expect that in March Max will have a vet visit (probably just blood test & I'll need syringes) and near the end of that month I'll be looking for a dentist to fill my front tooth....So goodbye income tax return!
But to end the month I'll be watching some of my fav tv shows...
19 Kids & Counting - TLC- 8 pm
Big Love - HBO- 9 pm
Keeping Up with the Kardasians - E!- 10 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment