Friday, January 29, 2010

Entertainment Tonight...

  • Can you believe that there will soon be another Shrek movie? Shrek Forever After 3D...check for it in May.....
  • And don't get me going on the sequels coming...I just can't imagine some of them and some I can't wait and a few I just can't believe are still pumping out more... Transformers 3? Wonder what new cars they'll have....H.P. Deathly Hollows part 1 & 2? Don't read the books so I don't know what will happen except that soon enough it will come to an end (good thing Universal is just a 30 minutes ride and I can visit Hogwarts for myself later this year :)~ Pirates of the Carribean 4? JOY! I could watch Johnny Depp in anything! And it apears that the kids will have lots to look forward to, try old school stuff the parents can enjoy... The Smurfs, Yogi the Bear, Puss in Boots, Dr. Seuss' The Lorax...so many more...(I miss the Boomerrang channel :(
  • BTW Do you watch Lost? I've kind of watched it, hit or miss, haven't seen "every" episode but did catch most of last season and gotta watch the one (final one) that's about to start...See I watch more than just Reality TV..hehe...
  • As for movies on DVDs...next tuesday Zombieland hits stores (buying it) and in March New Moon will hit stores....Now I just gotta wait until May for my next Sookie Stackhouse book and season 2 of True Blood and then come June I'll get to see Eclipse & True Blood season 3...right before i go back to school

No comments:

Post a Comment