Maybe not technically alone, I do have my 4 furry kids hehehe
- I just signed up for daily email from a verse a day. It will send me a nice bible verse with a devotional every morning. Good way to start the ay, right?
- I also canceled my wow account! I haven't played it much since Thanksgiving and worse- my computer is not operating at the moment...so I may be done with WoW for awhile but i know one day, probably when I'm a nurse and can finally be done with school(at least for awhile).
- I've playing the Xbox with my husband lately- I like left for dead 2 but lately Rob wants to play only Border Lands, i like it to but ya know me I LOVE zombies! Speaking of which, I'm going to spend my allowance on Zombie Land (Feb 2nd), i enjoyed it!
- Speaking of movies....Have you seen the trailer for Dear John...looks like a sweet movie but looks can deceive ya! I really like the song they play during the trailer (Snow Patrol), sweet song! And the staring actress is our sweetheart from Big Love...BTW season 4 started last Sunday....Can't wait until tomorrow to catch episode 2! I have a feeling "Sarah" will be getting married a leaving town for awhile....
- Me hubs watch Big Love religiously! I know it has lots of drama but in the end it is centered around the Mormon faith and a polygamous family. Maybe we are moving one step closer to a Sunday Church Service..?...
And that's the Tidbits of my thoughts......Amusing huh? lol