Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Wednesday Newspaper ?

About a week ago I got a phone call from my local paper saying they'd like to offer me a free trial of the Wednesday through Sunday service since I've been a loyal Sunday subcriber....Today I got my first of the trial... OMG...there are all my local grocery ads in here, even Publix and walmart (which do not start today like the others). I truly can not believe this, I usually wait to get these ads (not pblix though) in the mail later today but sometimes am unable and get them tomorrow but most often the mail carrier does not place the ad packet in my mail box so I have to ..um...get it out of the trash from thankfully other people that don't want them. Why don't I always get the ads in my box? No f-ing Clue! Although the packet also includes sneak peak Kmart, CVS, and usualy Big Lots (the paper does not) I'll still want the packet of ads but for example...today rob is off and I was planning on doing some errands but since I knew I wouldn't get the Albertson's ad until the afternoon I wasn't planning on hitting it up today but since it's in my hands as we speak I will get my coupons out and plan a trip this morning! YAY! I just hope this free trial is for 2 weeks, as I'd love to get next Wed-Thur-Fri papers and am unsure of any plans to leave the house......
Also...I have the best intentions to post later on an interesting article I read....

1 comment: