Tuesday, November 17, 2009

True Life: I Have Broke Parents

That's what i'm watching at the moment on MTV. I had to post about it because it is just so sad. These people have no jobs and thankfully are geting at least some government aid but are still struggling to keep the basic necessities of life as well as their family together. I'm so thankful that my parents have aided Rob and I through this transition in our life, a transition for the better and hopefully will allow us to be helpful to others as we have gotten help. It's so easy to think wow I'm not going to be able to buy 2 or 3 gifts for my nieces this year or the vet visits were alot this month so better watch my christmas spending...when it all actually we should be thankful that we could afford the vet and I can buy everyone i love at least one thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment