Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Duggar Tuesday!

Pumpkin Cupcakes

It's that time again...

Tonight I might even watch the Table of 12 show that comes just before 18 Kids and Counting; it's a new season so I might check it out! I can hardly believe that Christmas is 44 days away. As a child I remember the Holiday season not really starting until after Thanksgiving and even though that is just about 1 month before, that always seemed like the longest and at times the funnest month before Christmas. Now here are my lil tidbits....



  • Have you ever bought the magazine Cooking Light? Well my pumpkin cupcake recipe was from them (actually a cake recipe but i make cupcakes instead)...there is an AWESOME deal for a subscription here 1 year for $5 (good until saturday night!)....check out some other good deals here...


  • Did you know the Cracker Barrel has a rewards program? I had no clue and I love their food, there is one just down the street. Check out the program here...


  • You know the Glade company? All those yummy smelling candles, my fave are the scented oil candles. Tons of coupons for Glade products, and I just noticed at my walmart they finally have the holiday scents out, I bought 6 so far, hoping to get more though lol..


  • Are you in the Military or a Veteran? Well check this blog for Freebies you can get tomorrow only!!! or check here...


  • Itching for sneek peak Black Friday deals? Check out this site...


1 comment: