Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Duggar Tuesday!

I can't remember the last Tuesday when there wasn't a "new" 18 Kids & Counting. How lucky! Although I normally have a good clue about what tonight's show is about, i'm pretty confused tonight. Why? Because the aired previews show them Duggar parents leaving the kids at home to handle things, while my nifty digital cable tv guide says it's about the 1st month of lil Miss Grand-Duggar's life...???...Guess we'll just have to see...
I'm already for Thanksgiving...Today I made my brine & the turkey is soaking in it now. Tomorrow I'm making a pie, my eggs, relish tray, and (due to mistake in dinner planing) Paula Deen's zucchini bread!
  • Are you going to shop Black Friday? Here is a pretty cool site that has alot of ads.. I've never really done it but who knows....I prefer Cyber Monday
  • I know the usually on holiday weekends there isn't any coupons in the paper but according to PG there will be a PGSaver insert in the sunday paper...
  • Been to a RedBox lately? Well here are some freebie codes, some have been out awhile so you may have used those already but check to see....
  • I got a little suprise in the mail today...3 coupons for Old Navy...useable in store or online for select dates when you pay with a Visa! Definately will be using at least one of these...
  • Wanna will $1000 GC, go here to "scratch & win"....
  • I've recently explored Ebay (i used to ebay all the time, at least window shop until something peeked my interest) and found some awesome things I could "gift"... some fleece blankets, lots of children's books for dirt cheap, not to mention some clothing. I imagine this would be useful for Christmas shopping on a budget and I don't know about you'all but I'm not "too good" for good condition used items.... in the past I've gotten new w/o tags VS bras for $5, random clothing items like skirts, jeans, tees, even a new CD for less than $3....

Just in case I don't post it before the holiday....please remember the meaning or symbolism behind it and not just the yummy turkey dinner the most of us are fortunate to enjoy. Give thanks to the lord for the many blessing he has given to us and be thankful towards one another for the love and kindness we receive. Don't take for granted this day or your loved ones, especially if you're lucky enough to share the day with them...and don't forget to eat a bite of pie or turkey for that special loved one watching from heaven (grammy)...

Happy Thanksgiving

No comments:

Post a Comment