Wednesday, November 25, 2009

TG Eve.....

Dinner: Alfredo Pasta w/ Shrimp, Chicken, Zucchini, & Mushrooms
Deviled Eggs

Pumpkin Pie


Photo #1 Grated Zucchini
#2 Just put into oven, Zucchini Batter
#3 my 2 baked Zucchini bread loaves
I also prepped my relish try by cutting my carrots, celery, and cheeses; also used extra pieces of veggies to chop up for soup (leftover turkey, sausage, rice soup next week). I wasn't planning on making zucchini bread but I had bought some for my dinner and the only way Publix was selling it was in packages of 4 so I made the bread to use up the veggie before it would go bad.

1 comment:

  1. Man, I'm not going to have deviled eggs this year. That makes me sad! I don't know how to make them and I think I would be the only one eating them anyways. :)

    ReplyDelete