Sunday, November 8, 2009

Stress...

Ok so last night I had a little computer problem, aka virus....don't ask me how but that was frustrating enough....long story shortened.....it's cyrrently at Staples getting "healed"......then today I decided to check my bank account to just confirm in my mind how much I have since I just spent alot at staples.....however...the purchase right before the staples (still pending) is not one that I made and have no clue what business it is with.....Emailed the bank but ultimate have to wait until the charge is complete to dispute and might just have to get a new bank card. Don't know if these too events are tied together or not but I'm stressed and slightly paranoid that someone has voilated me. Tomorrow I have to take the dog to the vet and then i'm going to call my bank or whatever.

1 comment: