Monday, November 30, 2009

Cyber Shopping....

They have a FAB deal going on, check out this blog on how to do it. I just did, I got 3 sweaters and a scarf for less than $33. (I ended up spending $41.?? b/c I also bought a bra on clearance for $9.99, that includes shipping too. Not bad for 5 VS items for $41). I'll be gifting 2 of the sweaters and the scarf, keeping one sweater for myself hehe. I think you can get this deal through wednesday but better to do it ASAP if you want a particular color/style/size.....
Right now, today only...they have 20% off your order online. I bought 8 items for $54.51. Most of it are gifts but a couple items are my Xmas gifts that Rob doesn't know he bought me...hehe....Nearly everything I bought was on sale (4 tops, 2 undies, 2 dresses). Also if you spend $50 you get free shipping (that takes off $7). So....I ended up getting some items I can't buy in store, paying reduced cost and no shipping so it was as if I shopped in store.
I can honestly say I have 8 packages coming from online shopping I've done in the past week and I think I'm nearly done Xmas shopping.... (2 walmart, target, amazon, VS, old navy, ebay, HT) .....I might have a couple items I could buy to bulk up the gifts but I can honestly say that If I couldn't spend anymore I have at least something for everyone on my shopping list.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't find anything worth buying today! Darn. I was hoping to.

    ReplyDelete