Monday, November 16, 2009

Thanksgiving menu

Like probably most of you, my menu is mainly, if not fully, dishes that have been a tradition since I was born....

Relish Tray: Cubed Cheese, Crackers, Dip, Carrots, & Celery
Deviled Eggs
Turkey (of course!)
Rolls
Mashed Potatoes & Gravy
Cranberry sauce (from a can)
Stuffing
Scalloped Corn (aka corn pudding)
Pumpkin Pie
Apple Pie
Since my family is very small I'm leaving out some things, like noodles (cooked in a chicken broth w/meat, homemade noodles), green bean casserole, and i may or maynot make sweet potato casserole- it's not tradition but i discovered a very good recipe last year and it's tasty- I'm on the fence b/c i like it and my mom too but rob not so much...it's almost like a dessert-ugh! And I'm having a 7 UP/ Hawaiian Punch beverage....

1 comment:

  1. YUM!!!!!!!! I haven't eaten much today and you just made me OH SO HUNGRY! And it all sounds delicious!! :)

    ReplyDelete