Saturday, December 26, 2009

Happy December 26th!

Yeah, I know it's just te day after christmas, nothing too special....But Dec always seems to be busy, in addition to the main focus of the holiday, I have my niece's birthday, my BIL's birthday, my AFIL's birthday, a friend's birthday, my late grandpa's birthday and my other late grandpa's anniversary of his passing- and that is all within a week of christmas.... Although most of these things call for no additional celebration or anything...they are always thought of in the least....
So here are a few of my thoughts and whatnot, take it or leave it...
  • Christmas- was pretty good, like usual! Mainly got DVD's (20 in total) but am returning one due to the fact that I always bought my husband the same DVD and since i ordred his online, we'll be taking back mine (along with some boots-non-gift). That will be monday when I think it could be "save" to leave the house....lol
  • Have you tried any of the after holiday sales? I have a little money from my dad so I may look at Victoria Secret's and of course I'll try to get some bows/bags/wrapping paper to stow away for next year or other occasions. Maybe we'll even find a nice string of greatly reduced LED lights....doubtful...but maybe there be something left to pick through on monday!
  • Since the holiday is over, it pretty feels like the year is over but there are still a few days or a week or something like that left. Time to start turning over that new leaf! I haven't made a list of goals but my main goal or focus is to prepare myself for school and just study & pray my way through it...I've heard lots of people say it's difficult so I'll need all the prays I can get....
  • Also, just a heads up- First Sunday of Jan there might be 5 coupon inserts! Better grab yourself a paper....
  • I'll definately be looking forward to getting my new magazine subscriptions- Southern Living & Cooking Light....and if ya know me, ya know I love to cook! Got a new pastry bag so I can pipe out all kinds of goodies...(was unable to do this for the past few years due to the cats having peed on a bag that had my pastry bags from school in them-ruined!) Can anyone say Eclairs? lol
  • Another thing, not so much looking forward to, is I have a big'ole cavity that needs filled before I begin school. I finally conceeded to the fact that it will only get worse and it's better to fix the hole...rather than have to cap it or something more expensive....I love you God but I was not blessed with good teeth....

But at the end of day I know that the most important thing to be is my family and that they are all healthy and taken care of... (by family that includes my "kids" aka Max, Zoey, Ricky, & James)

No comments:

Post a Comment