Friday, December 11, 2009

10th Sookie Stackhouse book...


Oh my goodness!!!!!!!!!!
I'm just so excited, this has made my day; to have a peak of the 10th book in the seires and perhaps the future of Sookie! I could totally over analyze this cover...Eric it appears to be with Sookie and what does the title mean? Did Sookie pick Eric? I feel like a balloon filling u with air, I am about to pop! But unfortunantly I'll be waiting until early May to find out, you better believe I'll be reading until my eyes fall shut! If fact....if Rob were ask me what I wanted for Christmas, yesterday my answer might have been nothing but tonight it's this book. I might just start re-reading book #3...it does take place around this time of year and will be the next round for True Blood in June....
If you've never heard of these books...think Twilight but way more adult and I think way may interesting....action, mystery, and of course love filled drama! Not to mention tons of Vampires and other unnatural beings lol. Totally my favorite (sorry Mrs. Rice but you've been bumped from my fav author spot)....

No comments:

Post a Comment