Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Ruby and more...

Have you seen the show Ruby on the style network?
I'd consider another inspirational show (like the Duggars but different). Ruby is such a sweet lady and is beautiful with a lovely southern accent. It really makes me miss the south... (Florida is not "the south", it's just south, well i can only speak for southern Florida and central, maybe the panhandle is more "southern style"). I miss the southern charm, it's something ya can't bottle up and no matter where ya move too, it just can be transplanted.
Anyways...Ruby is on Sunday night at 9...
One recent episode had her go on a trip to Myrtle Beach (but it was mainly north myrtle and dude I never seen a house like that when i lived there, but my days were spent in Surfside Beach or on the former Military Base- which is like too hot to handle now...)
Besides my family was no so well off so the nicest homes i ever saw was one of my teacher's houses (field trip) on Pawley's Island....it was on stilts or whatever...gotta be that close to the water....
I think it's likely that my "best place to live" will be in the "south"...but that is a long journey....

1 comment: