Friday, March 26, 2010

I finished my book!

I'm done with Dead in the Family but i want more!
I'd love to spill it all but i unable to, as a condition of the promo-manuscript. I will say that it kind of seemed like the next Harry Potter movie (2 parts to the same story).....But don't all really seem to be that way, good books at least? So it's almost 3 months until True Blood season 3 (OMG) and maybe a year or so until another Sookie Stackhouse book...that is as long as Miss Harris continues to write them.....I don't want to see it end but how long can it go on? I mean what's the longest book series?

7 comments:

  1. OMG I just saw this post, congrats!! I have mixed feelings about it ending as well...

    So did you like or love DITF?? Were you happy or upset at the end...? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved it but i love them all! I will say that i feel a little left hanging, more so maybe than usual, at the end. I just feel like uncompleted if that makes sense, so there must be another book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's contracted for 13 books currently, and is almost finished writing Book 11, posibly titled "Dead Letters"...

    I'm so anxious for the Book Release.... I must know if Alcide and Claud are ok!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Although I can't really say, I will say I think you might be pleased...

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG omg omg... Ok, I can only take your comment as (in my crazy mind): Alcide and Sookie get closer by the end of the book... I don't know if you are a charlaineharris.com Member, but I am and soo want Alcide and Sookie for ever...

    And/or Claud and Alcide are both ok by the end (thank God, if so)

    Thanks a million, though you truly gave nothing away, I am usually very pleased with all the Books... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. PS... I luv Set The Fire to The Third Bar... a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG... I just saw your post about Bill... I don't wanna say I hope he dies, BUT, I would much like it if he were permanently crossed off the potential "HEA/Suitor" List... :-)

    ReplyDelete