Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Book Review: Hearing From God Each Morning

Why is it that when i get bad news (or less than perfect) I just have a sort of bad day that is either me being in a somewhat depressed mood or just mopeing around until God blesses my eyes shut for a nights sleep.....
I guess i just have a problem "moving on"? I love my dog and feel as though my first and last thought of the next 30 days will be about him and include a prayer to God....What a wonderful next 30 days, huh? I can somehow turn half of the things in life into terms of "waiting"...Truth is there will always be something I'm waiting for, whether i know when it will come or not. The waiting Game sucks but I'm doing my best to put my faith in God and that he will take care of sudo child Max....
However....today I got some books from the library, one was not for me, one i really have "read" a bit to determine my feelings on, one a sort of like, one a definately like ....
It's a simple format, each page has a date (ex: March 23) and it lists a verse from the bible and then elaborates on it and applies to life. Sometimes the bible verses are hard to understand and i might read them several times to gain a deeper meaning, this book aids me in that.
I just flipped to my birthday (couldn't resist) and guess what the general theme is- waiting....Hebrews 6:15
I'll probably be adding this book to my "wishlist" since i can't keep it for a year and i think it would be a nice addition to my collection....Something that anyone on anyday could just open up and feel a bit better or learn something....

No comments:

Post a Comment