Friday, February 12, 2010

Valentines Day Gifts...

What are you getting for your sweetheart?
My husband and I are having a frugal V-day....although we could further frugalize it, we have reduced our original planned spending.
What I got for my Husband: the first 2 Harry Potter DVDs, this is something he has been wanting and will complete his collection- this is nontraditional but it is a gift that can be used for years and that is desired, slightly more economical than most traditional V-day gifts....
What my husband got me: a stuffed v-day Doggie (usual type gift) and Fireproof DVD (my request). We each spent about $20 total + cards. We will also watch Fireproof together this week as part of my request (we've seen it once before but i think watching together once a year or something will remind us of things sometimes lost along the way...), also on Monday (his day off) we will eat lunch at Red lobster and maybe catch a movie plus do alittle target shopping since it is all right in the same area.
Sunday is not just Valentines day but it is our 5 1/2 year wedding Anniversary...which means it's 6 months until August (our Wedding Ann., our birthdayS, moving, school starting). We certainly never planned for our 1/2 anniversaries to fall on Valentines day, just ended up that way.
So darlings, what are your plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment