Saturday, February 6, 2010

Saturday Night Saturday Night...

I think I have something to look forward to, other than school....
Moving!
My mom mentioned it during a conversation and I'm unsure of any "ideas" or details she may have in her head but moving might just be my saving grace....
The only slightly negative thing is having to actually pack/move all my stuff but if it means peace and quiet in an equally nice apartment in same area then I'm game!
And on another equally positive note... Rob's dad (biological) called today! I know you're thinking "so..?.." well his is the slightly shortened version of a long story.....
When my mom-in-law had Rob in Ohio, shortly after, her baby daddy went to prision...so she fled back to her home state FL and got married to a long time friend (Mr Watts) whom adopted my husband in infancey....Rob found out when he was 19 that Mr Watts wasn't his real dad...But after his real dad went in and outof prision a few times, the system said no more and gave him life! (Florida's 3 strikes you're out law) and it wasn't until after we were married that he sort of met his dad (in prision). And afterward for about a year they had weekly phone calls until we moved to TN in 2006....so it's been that long!

2 comments:

  1. Moving sounds cool, especially if it means more peace and quiet! And that's cool for Rob to hear from his Dad again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, i just want a peaceful place with quiet neighbors and I'll be happy. Our apartment community has failed to keep our neighbors from disturbing the peace and the police can't do much. Friday we called then at 1 am but after they left the neighbors turned the music back on... i pray about every night!

    ReplyDelete