Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Book Review: Make it Fast, Cook it Slow...

This is a general slow-cooking cookbook.
It is based on off someone's 365 day blog to slow cook daily through trial and error. It has a lovely intro about this person's personal experience. And awesome bonus: all the recipes are esstenially Gluten-Free (ex: if it's a pasta dish they use gluten free pasta or soy-free soy sauce but u can just use regular kind). I've found a bunch of recipes i like, half are some i might want for my mom (if she has to eat Gluten-Free) and the other half just sound tasty for the whole family! Buy a slow-cooker! & check out this book....
I've only "dabbled" with my crock-pot but am interested in trying out some new things so on long school days I can have a hearty meal nearly prepared by the time I get home or thinking into the future...having a warm meal waiting for my kids after being a lovable nurse for 8-12 hours....

1 comment:

  1. I've heard of her blog. I wouldn't mind getting that book. I LOVE slow-cooker recipes!! :)

    ReplyDelete