Sunday, February 14, 2010

Not exactly a great a Valentines day...and it's only 9am

Last night, around 12:30 my husband came home and called my name...I wasn't realy asleep because I've been staying up a little late watching the Winter Games....
I don't exactly understand how it all occured but he ended up hitting a curb with my tire and apparently dented or damaged it the rim and hubcap....Lucky the tire is not flat but it isn't "right" either....So our V-day plans are flushed down the toliet and I'm going to call my Honda dealership when they open to see if the service department will be open tomorrow, since it's a holiday....Hopefully Monday or Tuesday I get my car looked at and fixed for a reasonable price....
My poor car is only 4 years old and of all the little problems and imperfects that have been inflicted upon it, I have hardly been invloved with any of them....
I know I'm somewhat selffish but I can not wait for the day that I have a brand new Honda that only I will ever drive! Too bad that day is far away and that I will see my husband get a new car before me....Maybe I should play the lotto...?....

No comments:

Post a Comment