Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Wednesday...

  • Did you print you KFC free 2 piece grilled chicken meal? No? then you missed out. Since i have 3 out 4 computers capable of printing, i have 6 Q's. So...that's 2 free dinners for my family of 3. I can hardly believe that Mr. Kentucky (RIP) would give us such a great deal/coupon. Looks like you can still print today, up to 4 per computer, but might take a few attempts, be patient and you'll get'em! Linky
  • So a few of you, cough cough ben cough, might think i'm a wee bit overboard on my shopping/stocking pile of items. Who really needs a dozen shampoo/conditioners? No one needs it....but at rock bottom $ and a little bit of storage space (very little in an apartment though very nice size apartment) why not? I pretty much figure i don't need any health and beauty aid products. So if i just stopped buying any or the "deals" ended then i'd only have to buy food for Fams and my dogs (got the cats covered for awhile..). So if i'm having a bad month? Easy solution, cut back. And we won't even suffer....But the point of this is, check out one of my fav blog(I Am A Money Magnet), if u think i'm just a hair bad then look at her's.....
  • Did you catch the new 18 Kids & Counting last night? I can't believe Josh & Anna went to Myrtle Beach for there honeymoon. (it's on discovery health tonight at 9 pm if u missed it)Why they rented a 4 bdrm beach house for 2 people, i'll never know....& i didn't see K&W cafiteria, what a shame, they really missed out on that food but still was enjoyable. I'd like to take another trip there myself.
  • Check out the Sunday insert preview here
  • Live near Ingles grovery store? Check out there ad, .78 for a dozen eggs what a deal!!! Here is a rough coupon policy

No comments:

Post a Comment