I didn't win the Powerball lotto...poo. I'm not disappointed. I simply left it up to God, if it was in his plan for us to win then I just did my half of the work and bought a ticket. I mainly did so because I had some disappointing news concerning money. But I have faith that God will provide and that I will get through Nursing school....even if it means getting loans.
- I took a test for nutriton=A
- Hopefully will be taking test for Dev. Psych. today but it is a dif format, not sure how it will go plus is timed (saying a prayer before).
- Inspired by my brother, I think I shall having a cookie baking day this weekend maybe. Making my chocolate duets and pineapple cookies, maybe a 3rd. Yeah way to many for my small family but might send some with Rob to take to work.
- Hopefully will be making donation tomorrow, just my excess health and beauty items to a local clinic for the homeless. Trying to help and do my part.
- My dad might be having some health problems, so please say a prayer for him.
- Going to have Rob pick a recipe from one of my "Top Secret Recipe" cookbooks and will make it. BTW I heard a new one is one the way... I love these books.
- I think a found a walmart that still sells fabric in Orlando. Joy, unfortunantly since I'm not feeling financially stable...I probably won't be buying any.... :(
- I really want to take a big trip and visit my family, all my neices (yes all 3) and see my dad (of course a stop to visit Dorothy's grave). But not sure if it will be happening. I miss them all. But like the story of my life...I'm destined to forever since we'll all never be in the same place. But I hope that they all know I love them so very much even though i'm not 15 minutes away. I admit that I fear the lack of physical presence will equate to some that I have a lack of love or that they can not depend on me But that is not true. My love is unchanging and undying.
- Weird tidbit...I hada dream that i got my job at walgreens back but just as i clocked in they told me I was fired, that I was unable to be "re-hired". No clue where this dream came from....
- My orange cat James has been picking on my big dog Zoey. He attacks him (not hurting, no claws) and zoey will whine because the cat will block a doorway and he is to chicken to pass. Very funny but I feel sorry for Zoey.
Must get to work now, test isn't going to take itself.