Friday, May 8, 2009

:)

I'm in a pretty good mood today. I got my next round of the stackhouse series (From Dead To Worse) and i've already read a few pages. The old navy shopping has been a boost to my happiness today, i love clothes! Especially when it i a good deal and comfy too!
I want to remind you that tomorrow your mail carrier will be taking non-perishable food items to "stamp out hunger". I'll make a special trip just to drop them off in my teenie, tiny mail slot, which will give me an excuse to go snag a deal somewhere, probably CVS. Or maybe i'll drop off 4 ink carts. at the post office so i can earn my free ink cart. (Lexmark thing, every 5 you turn in they'll give you one free, your choice). And since i print stuff for school, and many coupons....this is handy!
I'm also pleased to announce i've started to work on a "tan". Yes, pale white as light me. Just a hair tanned now but by end of summer, who knows? In fact, i'm such a good mood i'm tempted to start reading Ch. 1 of my dev. psych book. Or maybe do some micro-organization....come to think of it....i don't think my "mood" is the only cause of this motivation, i think it's the 2 large cups of Folgers Instant French Vanilla Cappuccino.....(needed a boost after 45 minutes baking in the sun and only getting 4-5 hours sleep, i usually get 9).
Got Caffeine?

No comments:

Post a Comment