Friday, May 8, 2009

waiting....

This time not really for a book, although i'm one chapter away from finishing All Together Dead...And the next one is on it's way from the library.... I'm currently waiting for old navy sale site to reload or reboot or whatever, with new coupons so i can score a good Q and get some summer old navy clothes. They are so comfy and i love bright colors....& affordable.
Just 2 books left then i'll waiting until Oct. Hopefully book 8 will arrive tomorrow and i can read it before my summer classes start on monday!
I keep telling myself i need to start reading my first chapter but it's like i just can't let go of my temporary freedom. To study while in between semesters just seems wrong, ya know? Wrong or not though, i have to be ready and focused come monday if i want to succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment