Sunday, May 3, 2009

So I saw the movie Xmen Orgins today, date with hubby. It was pretty good and i think his girlfriend played Dawn on True Blood season 1. Also stopped at CVS (will post later).
I'm patiently waiting for All Together Dead & From Dead to Worse, they are on there way from the library and I just finished Definately Dead last night, so i guess i'll have read New Moon tonight.
I also confirmed that my Kmart is doing super doubles up to $2. Going to make my monday trips to Walgreens, albertson's, kmart, & walmart. You could call it "cherry picking".
Not sure what Movie we'll get tomorrow but other than the previously listed i'll just be doing daily tidbits and not too exciting things. Maybe i'll talk myself into starting my Dev. Psych. book, since i'll reading 3-5 chapters each week until the class ends (end of june).

No comments:

Post a Comment