Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Completed a Goal...

Earlier in the year i made a list of things that i'd like to do. Most all of them are achievable, not like insane years to take to get goals, just simple accomplishments. And today i can confirm that i have achieved one of them at least....I've raised my GPA from a 2.86 to 3.05! Thank you god above! I got straight A's (only 2 classes though). I'm about to embark on 3 classes for the summer, hopefully i can do well in them. I'd love to continue the A's but with one class lasting only 7 weeks, while working on 2 other classes...i'm sure not sure if i'll be able to balance them all while getting extremely good grades...we'll see...Also will have to take the NET test this summer, as well as go to a seminar for pre-nursing students. Stupid? perhaps....Needless to say i won't be doing that until july....And it may appear that i'll have to conduct a few interviews, probably my nieces (age range specific), it's a Psych thing...

1 comment: