Monday, April 30, 2012

Monday Monday...

So... I thought today might be my last visit to West campus but come to find out I must return after the transcripts are complete (they know for sure graduated) and when the notary is in the office so I can have it notarized, the final step in my app. So I guess next Monday might be a big day for me... Completing my application and putting it in the mail and possibly getting my last Depo shot... we'll see....
Side note to God: please let my body tolerate getting off depo well and without any discomforts...

I would have liked to have my most current stresser being the big move... but I guess I'll just try to put this last task to the back of my mind until Sunday. Going to try to enjoy my time with my dad and hopefully I'll locate the high school my pinning is at without any problems. Paying my last chunk of change to the lease man tomorrow (the prorate rent) and then going to "attempt" to set up turning on my electric and water (this will painful too as more chunks of change required= sad face).

So... please keep on praying for my family's restart life project (aka moving, nclex, new jobs, new home, new state, etc.)... God is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment