Saturday, April 21, 2012

Water for Elephants- not again...

So I just watched Water for Elephants.... Although the story is kind of nice, like the circus thing, it is basically going into the catagory as "Marley & Me". Animals + Death = Lee crying. Of course this probably more due to reminder that my precious Max will not live forever and I'll probably outlive him, unless God has other plans. I don't have kids but I believe that the loce and care you give to one that needs that, to one that can't survive without you, that depends on you is a greater love than almost any other kind. Don't get me wrong I love my husband, my parents, and many others. But the love I have for Max is deeper in that way and I know one day my heart will ache like it has never had before.
So... I'm not going to watch Water For Elephants again.... back to studying....Prayers for me and my family, and my Max

No comments:

Post a Comment