Friday, April 20, 2012

More updating...

First of all I have to address this: what happened to blog spot? As I type this post everything is different...
Anyways.... here is my update of the 3 most pressing issues in my life...
  1. It looks as though I have finally figured out this TN-BON application and how I'm going to manage it. I called them and they said I do not have to send the transcripts and the app together. Thank you lord! So on the 30th I'm meeting with the dean to hand off my application and before then I'm going to put in my transcript order.
  2. I have a copy of the lease waiting to sign and then pay but I sent the landlord about 10 questions. And since my dad needs to sign I'm still on the fence of how I'll do that, probably best if I wait until he comes and get it in person instead of mailing it and leaving it up to my dad to send.
  3. I called back the lady from mo-town hospital and left a message for her on her work number. I hope she is on vaca or something because it has been over a week and now I'm really starting to feel as though she is avoiding/ignoring me. I suppose I'll pray about it because what else can I do..?....
As for now it looks like we will be moving on May 11th, still have to reserve the uhaul. It's going to cost alot but I have hope and pray daily that God will bless Rob with a job ASAP and that I will have one lined up by the time I take the NCLEX. Send me some prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment