Friday, April 13, 2012

Update...

So here is my mini update....


  • Took the exit Hesi yesterday got an 86.27 which is a B- yay! I must say that is pretty good for not hardly studying, it put be at the 77th percentile for the country.

  • So I haven't heard anymore about the lease on the house, we were approved but waiting to find out when we'll sign the lease, etc.

  • Well sadly on Wed my interview call never came. So after a couple phone calls the message relayed to me was She got caught up in something (left for the day) and she still plans on calling me.... Of course it is now Friday and I haven't heard from her yet... I really hope she intends to call and seriously consider me. It's hard not to be slightly discouraged or down about it since I now lie in limbo waiting for no particular time or day for some call. I truly hope that if for some reason she did decide not to consider me that she will have enough respect and integrity to call me and let me know so I won't spend my days wondering if today is the day.... Still praying though...

So what is left? Completeing my application to TN-BON (license), my final test on April 23rd, getting an appointment with the dean so she can complete and ensure my app gets to its destination, figure out the lease situation- sign it, and plan my move/move date.

No comments:

Post a Comment